Zetlin & De Chiara Attorneys Present CLE Program for the Association of Corporate Counsel
Zetlin & De Chiara is hosting a CLE program for the Association of Corporate Counsel (Greater New York Chapter) Real Estate Practice Group on May 13 at the DORMA Design Center in New York City.
The two-hour program “A Better Project Playbook: Your Guide to Successful Construction Contracts and Risk Management to get the Deal You Expect” will provide a roadmap to take the surprise out of construction projects, whether renovating/retrofitting or building new, to avoid costly delays and prepare attendees to anticipate issues before they arise.
Panelists will include:
- Elise Greenspan, Chief Counsel Global Litigation, AECOM
- John Hunt, Senior Vice President and Senior Counsel, Forest City Ratner Companies
- Michael K. De Chiara, Senior Partner, Zetlin & De Chiara LLP
- Carol J. Patterson, Senior Partner, Zetlin & De Chiara LLP
- Lina Telese, Partner, Zetlin & De Chiara LLP
- Michael J. Vardaro, Managing Partner, Zetlin & De Chiara LLP
The CLE program will be followed by a reception. For more information, you can access the ACC website here.
About the Association of Corporate Counsel (Greater New York Chapter)
Over 1,600 in-house counsel in the ACC Greater New York Chapter connect with each other and their sponsors, and access the ACC’s critical information resources to excel in demanding in-house environments. Members hold a range of in-house positions across various industries in companies of various sizes, including all major corporations with operations in the Greater New York Area.