Zetlin & De Chiara’s technological capabilities are scalable based upon the project size and complexity to serve our clients’ needs. The firm invests heavily in information technology infrastructure to meet the demands of an evolving world where computers must be the latest models, cyber security is paramount, and redundancy is critical.
Zetlin & De Chiara uses various technologies to support and follow the entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model (“EDRM”) lifecycle. The firm partners with vetted best-in-class e-Discovery vendors to support cloud-based document review platforms such as Relativity and Rational Review with artificial intelligent technology assisted assessment/review tools as needed. At the same time, Zetlin & De Chiara also maintains Concordance, a legacy document review platform, as well as other analytical programs such as the West CaseNotebook and presentation software such as TrialDirector.
- Touch screen technology on all large monitors in the meeting rooms
- Support devices such as LifeSize, Polycom, Tandberg, and Cisco via IP address video conferencing
- Screen sharing technology such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, Skype for Business, and Zoom
Zetlin & De Chiara uses SharePoint for team collaboration and shares files via Citrix Sharefile. If recipients prefer storage media for file sharing, Zetlin & De Chiara can send encrypted hard drives and memory sticks.
Zetlin & De Chiara has a maintenance program to routinely acquire the most advanced laptops and desktops for our attorneys, paralegals and staff.
Our IT managed service provider ("MSP") monitors Z&D's IT infrastructure around-the-clock with tools to:
- Filter content via up-to-date firewall appliances.
- Alert and prevent installation of unauthorized or malicious software.
- Quarantine suspect files to guard against Ransomware.
- Monitor employee email credentials for breaches on the dark web.
- Track firm mobile devices and can remotely wipe out a device if a device was stolen.
Additionally, the MSP collaborates with its partners to:
- Manage emails for spam, phishing scams, and identity impersonation.
- Conduct penetration tests on Z&D’s IT infrastructure to assess vulnerabilities.
- Deliver training to Z&D personnel on cyber security awareness and the importance of a strong password.
Z&D is modern authentication compliant and requires multifactor authentication to access the firm remotely for:
- Document Management System (“DMS”);
- Content Management System (“CMS”); and
- Virtual Private Network (“VPN”).
- Zetlin & De Chiara has backup broadband lines and a process to load balance, secure, and back up data to locations in the cloud and on other SAN/storage devices with encryption.