Zetlin & De Chiara’s technological capabilities are scalable based upon the project size and complexity to serve our clients’ needs. The firm invests heavily in information technology infrastructure to meet the demands of an evolving world where computers must be the latest models, cyber security is paramount, and redundancy is critical.
Zetlin & De Chiara uses various technologies to support and follow the entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model (“EDRM”) lifecycle. The firm partners with vetted best-in-class e-Discovery vendors to support cloud-based document review platforms such as Relativity and Rational Review with artificial intelligent technology assisted assessment/review tools as needed. At the same time, Zetlin & De Chiara also maintains Concordance, a legacy document review platform, as well as other analytical programs such as the West CaseNotebook and presentation software such as TrialDirector.
- Touch screen technology on all large monitors in the meeting rooms
- Support devices such as LifeSize, Polycom, Tandberg, and Cisco via IP address video conferencing
- Screen sharing technology such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, Skype for Business, and Zoom
Zetlin & De Chiara uses SharePoint for team collaboration and shares files via Citrix Sharefile. If recipients prefer storage media for file sharing, Zetlin & De Chiara can send encrypted hard drives and memory sticks.
Zetlin & De Chiara has a maintenance program to routinely acquire the most advanced laptops and desktops for our attorneys, paralegals and staff.
Our IT vendor regularly performs penetration tests for vulnerabilities to the IT infrastructure. Also built into our system are:
- Up-to-date firewalls with content filtering as a layer to protect against malware, spyware, and phishing scams
- APSense for defense against unauthorized or untended installation of malicious software
- CryptoStopper to guard against Ransomware
- Mimecast for spam/phishing filtering on users’ emails
- In addition to strong password policy, multifactor authentication is required for the end user to access the firm’s Document Management System (“DMS”), and Content Management System (“CMS”)
- Maas360 a mobile device management (“MDM”) system to secure email communication as well as secure corporate data
- Hard drive encryption for firm laptops in case a laptop is lost or stolen
- Zetlin & De Chiara has backup broadband lines and a process to load balance, secure, and back up data to locations in the cloud and on other SAN/storage devices.