Zetlin & De Chiara actively leads seminars, conferences and roundtables, offering industry professionals insights and perspectives in the rapidly evolving fields in which we work.
- 11.15.2019Michael Vardaro to Talk about Contracts: Relationships, Rights, and Risk Management at ALSA Annual MeetingSan Diego
Michael J. Vardaro
Michael Vardaro and fellow speakers: Elena Brescia-SCAPE; Gregg Garmisa-Studio Gang; and Stephen Whitehorn-Empowerment Whitehorn will provide an insider's guide to contracts.
- 11.12.20198:30 - 10:00The Impact of MTA Debarment Regulations to Contractors, Design Professionals and Suppliers Working on Public Work ProjectsAssociation of the Bar of the City of New York, 42 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036
Michael Zetlin, Senior Partner
Michael Zetlin will discuss the potential legal challenges to the MTA's Rules of Debarment with the Construciton Law Committee of the New York City Bar Association.
- 11.08.2019Trepp LLC, 600 Fifth Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY
Jaimee Nardiello, Partner
Jaimee Nardiello, Partner, will participate in a panel discussion about leadership at the UCREW Program. The program, geared to undergraduate and graduate students, is an excpetional opportunity to meet with and learn from dynamic industry professionals who will share their hard-earned and honed real estate experience.
- 10.31.20198:30 AM - 11:30 AMTen Grand Street - Brooklyn, NY
Michael Zetlin, Moderator
Matthew Baron - Simon Baron Development; Stephen Pruess - Cushman & Wakefield; Christopher Schlank - Savanna; Alan Suna - Silvercup Studios
Michael S. Zetlin, Senior Partner at Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, will moderate the Queens Panel at the Commercial Observer's 5th Annual Brooklyn, Queens Forum on October 31, 2019.
- 09.24.20197:30-10:30 AM200 Liberty Street
Jaimee Nardiello, Moderator
Charles Bendit - Taconic Investment Partners; Joseph Moinian - The Moinian Group; Edward Shenderovich - Knotel
Jaimee Nardiello, Partner, moderated a panel that discussed the most important drivers in the office market in Lower Manhattan at Commercial Observer's 3rd Annual Downtown Forum. 2018 was a banner year in the Downtown market for commercial office leasing, and 2019 shows no change in this trend. Leasing activity continues to diversify and there is plenty of new supply coming to market.