Patti Harris to Speak on Business Entities and Licensure at Context & Clarity LIVE
Patricia Harris, Special Counsel
Zetlin & De Chiara Special Counsel Patti Harris has been invited to speak on "Professional Business Entities & Licensure: Rules to Live by Whether You’re Starting Out or Growing Your Practice" on the EntreArchitect podcast Context & Clarity LIVE.
Hosted by architect Mark R. LePage, the EntreArchitect Podcast features weekly interviews with inspiring, passionate people who share their knowledge and expertise, all to help its clients build a better business as a small firm entrepreneur architect.
Ms. Harris' presentation will be simulcast on Thursday, November 11 at 4:00 PM EST on YouTube at here.
- What are the best practices for getting started and/or expanding to additional jurisdictions?
- What are the available resources for finding the differences from State to State and/or how do I start researching?
- What does the future of licensure look like?
- What falls under professional services and what doesn't (of all the services they offer, what requires a license and what doesn't, e.g. specifications, construction administration, master planning)?
- What are the best strategies for reducing liability?
The podcast can be found here.