Collaborative Leadership in Design & Construction in the Age of COVID - 19
Tara Mulrooney, Partner
Join Tara Mulrooney, Partner, as she participates in an interactive discussion with a panel of lawyers, architects and construction professionals as they explore ways to navigate the issues facing projects in the age of COVID-19.
The panelists will explore the practical and contractual implications of this process; how contractors, designers and attorney’s work through this unprecedented time while staying within legal boundaries; and will share experience and best practices with technical and communication tools.
The information provided during this webinar does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available during this webinar are for general informational purposes only.
- Kelly Hayes McAlonie, FAIA, Director of Campus Planning, University of Buffalo
- Jim Barriere, Esq., Partner, Hinckley Allen Snyder
- Joel Lipsky, President, Lipsky Construction
- Tara Mulrooney, Esq., Partner, Zetlin & De Chiara LLP
- Kirk Narburgh, FAIA, CEO/Managing Partner, King + King Architects, LLP
- Michael Spinelli, Esq., AIA, President, Nassau Suffolk Engineering & Architecture, PLLC
- Carl Stewart, III, Vice President & General Manager, Turner Construction
- Georgi Bailey, CAE, Hon. AIA, Executive Director, AIANYS, email@example.com
- Joe Hogan, Vice President Building Services, AGC NYS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Cocca, Director of Education and Marketing, AIANYS email@example.com
- Molly Bibisi, Associate Director Education, AIANYS, firstname.lastname@example.org
The presentation will cover three areas:
- The Here and Now: The Project is Proceeding
- Be Aware: The Project is Shut Down!
- Looking Down the Road: 60-90 Day Bid Opportunities
You can register here.