Zetlin & De Chiara, one of the country’s leading construction law firms, is seeking a Secretary/Receptionist for our fast-paced office. You will support attorneys and help them meet the demands of a very busy litigation practice. This is a hybrid position.
The firm holds monthly birthday breakfasts as well as monthly lunches. Our benefits include medical, vision, and dental benefits, 401K, and TransitChek. For more information on the firm, please visit our website at http://zdlaw.com.
The candidate can work from home one day a week.
Salary is $60,000-$70,000 based upon experience.
- Supporting assigned attorneys and providing backup to other assistants when required.
- Typing and editing legal documents.
- Proofreading content and correcting typographical errors.
- Coordinating conference rooms for depositions and meetings.
- Inputting time entries
- Answering the firm’s phones along with other assistants.
- Bachelor’s or Associates's Degree preferred.
- Excellent writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Law Practice
- Full-time and Hybrid (Monday through Friday, 9:00-5:00)
Please send a cover letter and resume to Lucy Miller email@example.com.