Legal Billing Coordinator
Zetlin & De Chiara, one of the country’s leading construction law firms, seeks a Legal Billing Coordinator in our Accounting department. The Billing Coordinator works directly with the firm’s partners and clients and is responsible for creating and submitting electronic invoices and other related tasks such as submitting appeals and budgets. Previous experience with law firm billings and collections is required.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Preparing and submitting web-based client billings
2. Drafting and submitting appeals and budgets to insurance companies
3. Reporting to attorneys and communicating with clients on collections.
4. Working with attorneys and third-party vendors to send and track client-related third-party vendor invoices
1. Knowledge of LEDES formatting
2. Excellent communication/writing skills
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
4. Knowledge of Orion legal time and billing system is preferred
We offer medical, vision, and dental benefits as well as a 401K. For more information on the firm, please visit our website at http://zdlaw.com.
Full-time and Hybrid
Salary Range- $50,000-$70,000, depending on experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Deborah Duddy, Accounting Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org